The payment processing error can occur due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The payment window/browser closed before payment could be successfully processed
- The answer from the payment provider has taken too long and the session is lost
- The payment failed or is rejected by the payment provider
- The bank declined to authorise payment for various reasons such as the value of the transaction
- The payment card is not 3D secure and/or enabled for online payment
- The payment card type used is not a VISA
- The firewalls and/ or VPN connections may block the payment portal due to company IT policies
Please note that since payment should not have been processed and the order is not valid, you will be required to re-submit the order. Should the problem persist, you will need to contact your bank or payment card company directly for further assistance.
If your payment is still unsuccessful, please contact us at Qatar.email@example.com.